Membrane technologies are increasingly becoming useful components of pharmaceutical production processes. For some time, membrane separation technologies of reverse osmosis, ultrafiltration and microfiltration have been used to concentrate and purify both small and large molecules. More recent applications of membrane technologies cover a broad range of separation, concentration and purification needs. For example, pharmaceutical waste streams can be treated by nanofiltration or pervaporation to detoxify them and/or reduce the volume of waste requiring incineration.
We have specialization in the process such as like :
• Concentration and Purification of Enzymes and Amino acids, Vitamins & Antibiotics.
• Concentration and Fractionation of Blood plazma and Fermentation Broth.
• Production of Ultrapure water.
• Clarification of fermentation broths for antibiotics production :.
• Amino acids production :
• Clarification of enzyme solution and concentration :
• Purification of organic acid, polyols, polyacid :
• Separation, Concentration and sterilization of vitamins solution :
• Separation in the biochemical production process :
• Extraction & purification of nature herbal :